- ●Volunteer Shifts are scheduled by CRCLL in TEAMS. Your Team will work together to fill the volunteer shifts. 100% coverage for your assigned shifts is required. Your Team Parent is required to check in your team on your scheduled day.
- ●One Volunteer age 16+ for Each Non-Exempt Player PER Scheduled Date is required. Shifts average 4-6 hours, 1-3 times per season.
- ●You will be assigned a volunteer date and time requirement at the beginning of the season which is scheduled by the league. This gives enough time to either plan to cover the scheduled shift, or get it covered by someone 16 years of age or older.
IF YOU CANNOT WORK YOUR SHIFT AND DO NOT HAVE ANYONE AGE 16+ TO COVER YOUR SHIFT YOU MUST FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
- One Week (or more) PRIOR TO YOUR SHIFT, you will need to complete and sign a “FILL MY SHIFT REQUEST FORM”. These forms are available at the concession stand.
- Provide $75.00 in cash or credit card ONLY to cover your shift. Payment is DUE when the form is submitted. Checks are made payable to CRCLL. If paying with CC, the Sargent/Director on Duty(DOD) at the Park must approve the transaction and sign the shift form.
- ●Forms without payment will not be processed or considered eligible for shift replacement.Your Deposit Check will be cashed.
- ●Forms submitted less than one week prior to your schedule shift will not be considered eligible for shift replacement. Your Deposit Check will be cashed.
- Once you submit this form with payment, the league will staff your position with a working employee who will receive payment for that scheduled shift.
IF THESE STEPS ARE NOT FOLLOWED AND YOUR VOLUNTEER SHIFT IS NOT COVERED AND COMPLETED AS SCHEDULED = THE ENTIRE HOLDING FEE WILL BE PROCESSED.
IF YOU HAVE A VALID EMERGENCY – you are expected to communicate this with the volunteer coordinator IN AS MUCH ADVANCE NOTICE as possible to ensure we have the necessary coverage to run a successful organization.
IF YOU ARE SCHEDULED ON A RAINOUT DATE – Your team will be automatically scheduled to work in concessions on the scheduled make-up date unless otherwise directed by the Volunteer Coordinator. Your Team Parent will communicate this with you and you are required to complete the shift OR get it covered by someone 16 years of age or older OR your deposit will be cashed.
CONTACT KATHY BOE VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
**One Volunteer per Player per Scheduled Day**
Concession Exemptions include the Board Members, Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Parent
- Dress appropriately with comfortable closed toe shoes.
- Meet at concessions stand On-Time at Riverview Park.
- Individually sign in with the Manager on Duty. Initial the log book with your Players Name, and the Team you are volunteering for.
- Anyone working in the concession stand is allowed complimentary beverages for their shift.
** TEAM BONUS **
All teams that successfully complete their scheduled day with one volunteer per player will get 1 entry into a prize drawing for an END OF YEAR PARTY compliments of the league.
THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING!!
Who is “Exempt” from working Concessions?
Concession Exemptions include the Board Members, Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Parent. Although, Team Parents are required to check in teams on their scheduled volunteer dates and are only allowed to leave if the shift is fully staffed.
If for some reason, you do not hear about a makeup game, please check with your Team parent or contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
If you are interested in additional volunteering opportunities, or able to work in the concession stand “on-call” please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Kathy Boe.